New 2007 CRF450R OTD Prices?

I will be buying my first 4t, coming off my 01 CR250 that I rode 1 season after getting back into MX. Anyone have any recent OTD prices on these? I live in NJ, so will be looking to buy in PA/NY/DE from a dealer that is cool with the sales tax. I see one on Ebay in NJ that would probably go for around $5500 with tax and everything else. I would think I should look to spend around $5000 or so, right?

I'm gonna try to hit a few dealer on tuesday and I'll ask for you. I'm in S.Jersey and also looking for the best deal. I'm gonna go with a 250 though. I haven't rode in 15 years so want to start off easy. Not that the 250 is slow or anything but you know what I mean. By the way where are you located?

I'm gonna try to hit a few dealer on tuesday and I'll ask for you. I'm in S.Jersey and also looking for the best deal. I'm gonna go with a 250 though. I haven't rode in 15 years so want to start off easy. Not that the 250 is slow or anything but you know what I mean. By the way where are you located?

I live in North Jersey actually about 30 min from Hanover Honda mentioned above. I never heard of them before (I'm from PA originally and not too familiar w/ this area) and will likely give them a call in a day or so.

Yes he lives in nj And that is with tax. Or go to Staten island power sports. I got an 08 yz250f at a great price and no tax. Ask for Mario. They sell Yami,Honda and Suzuki.

Thanks for the tip on Hanover Powersports! Just signed paperwork for $4900 OTD on an 07 CRF450R. The guy was really cool. I couldn't believe that other dealers didn't at least show interest when I said "I WILL be buying a CRF450R over the next couple weeks". It is technically my Dad's new bike (no tax), which means the dealer gets more money from me than your friend...but I reckon I got a fair deal.

I now have A LOT of research to do...the last 4t I owned was my first bike; a 1986 XR80!

I think they didn't have any prices on any bikes, which is kinda cool when you offer nearly $3K less than what was originally the price. I worked with Steve R. I wasn't looking for a 250, but I did see a brand new CR125! Cool to see for sure, w/ nice flat black Honda pipe and all!