Sign in to follow this  

04 WR250F 78 bars to 1-1/8 bars

Who makes the best 7/8, that will not bend after one drop?

After changing 7/8 to 1-1/8 with adapters it changes the handle. Has anyone tried newer model wr upper clamp on older model or has anyone had the stocker machined out to 1 1/8?

OOnor: I recently got a pair of Pro Taper adapters for my older 2002 WR250 & like the quality alot. I installed some Flexx bars & the only problem I had was with the height; since the adapters raise the bars slightly, my cables wouldn't "stretch" to the levers; I had to trim about 3/8" off the bar ends. So, just be aware the adapters raise the bar height & you may run into the cable issue. Hope this helps. Bob in AZ

I purchased the Applied top triple clamp and it works fine. I did this instead of adapters because I run a damper. :p

Nocturnal, what is the part number? Did the upper clamp let you put the stock light and mile counter on?

Nocturnal, what is the part number? Did the upper clamp let you put the stock light and mile counter on?

I have the stock light but I never tried to mount the odometer. I installed a Vapor at the same time that I did the triple clamp. I am pretty sure it was THIS ONE.