Sign in to follow this  

white knuckle endurocross

Hi All,

I added a rock section to the endurocross. My thought is to just do that one new obsticle this year and save the new material that I have for something new next year.

What are your thoughts?

marlon

Hi All,

I added a rock section to the endurocross. My thought is to just do that one new obsticle this year and save the new material that I have for something new next year.

What are your thoughts?

marlon

Nice!....any pics Marlon?

No way! You have to come out and ride the race to find out what it's like. grin

I meant no pics. If you guys want more obsticles I'll build another one if I can find the time. I kind of want to save something for next year though....

How does everyone vote? Wait till next year? Or build more nastyness into this year's course?

I meant no pics. If you guys want more obsticles I'll build another one if I can find the time. I kind of want to save something for next year though....

How does everyone vote? Wait till next year? Or build more nastyness into this year's course?

With the course pretty set by jrt-7 and gang....obstacles would have to be limited to flat track area....BUT...if you do have some flexibility, how about the little bowl hill climb where I flipped my bike over backwards last Nov. during the funday there???

With the course pretty set by jrt-7 and gang....obstacles would have to be limited to flat track area....BUT...if you do have some flexibility, how about the little bowl hill climb where I flipped my bike over backwards last Nov. during the funday there???

That's in there. I have some flexibility in the endurocross section. We added a rock section and I've rouned up some materials for some fun things that I've not seen anyone else do yet.

*My* thought was to just build one new section this year and save some ideas for new stuff in the years to come.

I was wondering if you guys would rather have me build more new things this year or wait till next year?

keep it fresh every year, that way we dont know if its gonna be the same stuff and i like the idea of a fast pace race cuz a lot of races on the west side have tight stuff + obstacles (rieter) anyway.

either way sounds like it'll be kick a$$:)

ill be sure to bring my overalls marlon!!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAH

sp.ed!

HAHAHHAHAHAH

sp.ed!

roflol Are you finally gonna come over and visit me Special Ed? I still have that pic of you and Shane in my office! Too funny.

You're gonna just LOVE the new rock sections that we're building. At least you will if I can get the new backhoe pump in time to finish anything!

Oh yeah, I got the jeep seats recovered this spring!

We went out for a few hours the other day. The traction here is outright amazing. This is going to be a VERY fast race. I suggest that you take it a bit easy on the first lap though, I am sure I didn't get all of the rocks picked out of the course.

See ya soon,

marlon

The traction here is outright amazing. This is going to be a VERY fast race.

See ya soon,

marlon

Nice! The '07 White Knuckle was the one time that I truly wished my 450 had another gear...and I was already up a tooth on the front sprocket!

I'll never forget coming down the long, soft straight literally WFO in 5th gear to the outer checkpoint and trying to twist my throttle more than it could go.

• Like 1

...I'll never forget coming down the long, soft straight literally WFO in 5th gear to the outer checkpoint and trying to twist my throttle more than it could go.

Waahoooo! That gets me goin just thinkin about it! :)

Nice! The '07 White Knuckle was the one time that I truly wished my 450 had another gear...and I was already up a tooth on the front sprocket!

I'll never forget coming down the long, soft straight literally WFO in 5th gear to the outer checkpoint and trying to twist my throttle more than it could go.

sounds good to me!

Just around the corner!

Thought I'd jog your memories from the 07 race...just will be quite a bit less dust!

Great video! The first one I've ever seen with me it :usa: at least Im up right and moving in the right direction.:thumbsup:

HAHAHHAHAHAH

sp.ed!

It's great that you remembered your official Odessa superman riding gear! Congrats on 1st place!

marlon