Sign in to follow this  

how to properly eat $%#@

Man ,Im sorry for laughing :p .Maybe cause I can relate to it or something .

Pretty sure that is Brandon & this is his first race...(repost I know but a classic)

May be a repost but I've never seen it, and it was freakin hilarious. Feel bad for "Brandon" though...poor kid.

Looks like the first guy had the throttle stuck on him? It looks like when he landed the jump his hand ripped the throttle and it never came back. Not sure what happened to the second chap, but happened after landing a jump as well. Moto is serious stuff.

ha wow.. funny stuff, do feel pretty bad for the second person though he had to be nervous as heck

I had something similar happen to me last year. Late in a moto, I landed off a triple and I was tired. Well, I whiskey throttled it right through the turn after and almost into the whoops going the other way. I got back on the track, only went from 2nd to 3rd. I was definitely scared though.

Ive dont that stuff before . Put boot marks on side panels , both fenders while stuffing my head on the cross bar ,and saved it :ride: . :p . Nothing like a tank slapper to wake you up :moon:

i really was not in a laughing mood before i watched that video and i just burst out into laughter. that never happens to me. the second one also had me laughing really hard.

Pretty sure that is Brandon & this is his first race...(repost I know but a classic)

I believe that Brandon's launch vehicle is a Kawasaki. I love that guy. Gives me hope.

ouch. I've had the privilege of doing that one myself.

I took a buddy of mine trail riding a few weeks ago and he invited his neighbor who had no experience and no business being there and it was pretty ugly, now he wants to try his hand at motocross, well I just got a visual on what that will look like.