Sign in to follow this  

Yoshimura Sound Clip and info

I'm looking into getting a yoshimura dual pipes for my 06 honda crf 250r. Does anyone have a soundclip i can listen to that has one on their bike. also is the titanium worth the extra money vs. the non titanium pipe. And how much of a difference have you seen over stock? do i need to rejet or anything when putting new exhaust on?

-Steve

better off with a single MRD for the money and gains.. and yes you need to rejet to get the best performance out of it

My friend had the yoshi duals for his CRF250R and its the best sounding one I have heard. Ti isn't really worth the money imo, and plan on re-jetting for the best power gains.

I don't have a sound clip, but if you're looking into dual Yoshi's I'd strongly recommend them. I put them on my 06 a little under a year ago and love what it did to the bike. Opens it up so much. Gives a broad gain throughout the rpms.

I didn't rejet when I got it on there and it runs fine, I did buy my bike used though. It has never had jetting issues (Honda bog) or anything so I assume it's already been jetted.

I'd personally go with stainless header/titanium pipes if that is an option. I have the titanium header/carbon pipes set up on mine and the header has a few small dings in it from rocks etc.

Sounds a lot deeper, not necessarily louder but deeper. My dad always tells me he thinks I'm on a 450 when I run up on him and pass him before he see's it's me.