Broken Collarbone

My son has just recently broken his collarbone and cracked his wrist on a 60ft tabletop at TNT Motorsports. After hitting a 30-40ft triple, his hand slipped and he stuck the throttle wide open and overshot it by 10-15ft. He endoed and totally demolished his visor, bent the handlebars, chrushed the throttle tube, brake and clutch lever. He said when he hit the jump, he was on the left side of the track and ended up on the other side off the track with the bike. Hes only 11

How should I get him back on the track??

Injuries require a mental comeback as well as a physical. Some times that is the hard part. Youth is on his side. Young bodies heal quicker and better, and the mental comeback seems like less of a deal when your young. If he is not into moto any more, then trying to force him back when he heals will get no where.

I broke my collarbone on a bicycle on a fast, sketchy downhill.

I started riding again after about 6 weeks.

However, it took me almost a year before I could go fast on sketchy downhills.

The body heals faster than the mind.

duct tape him to his bike and leave him in the middle of the track. jk

if he said he doesent want to ride it probably is just out of the frustration of the injuries and such, just give him some time he will start to miss it after a while and come back by himself just dont push him into it

i've broken my radius, ulna, and humerus...

all on my right arm...

I wanna ride soooo baddd!!!! the weather was perfect today! 70 degrees!

he'll ride again, if he's scared at first, ride with him on trails...