Sign in to follow this  

New Graphics for the 09

Did you break her in yet? how do you like it compared to your cr? Looks sweet, but so did your hondas graphics. Moto pro is awesome

dude that is so sick lookin might have 2 get some graphics for my 09

Did you break her in yet? how do you like it compared to your cr? Looks sweet, but so did your hondas graphics. Moto pro is awesome

Ya shes all broke in. Got 7 hours on it and I love it. It doesnt turn as good as my honda but everything else makes up for it. Im glad I went green.

I should have some better pictures soon.

Cool, Im always looking for actual opinions from someone who has rode both and actually put some time on it rather then just "rode a few laps on my friends." Cant wait for some new pictures!

Looks great dude! I love the white mixed in. I wondering about your suspension too, how does it compare to your fc you had on your honda? whatd you get done? Ive heard great things about KPS and i need to get my suspension done..

Looks great dude! I love the white mixed in. I wondering about your suspension too, how does it compare to your fc you had on your honda? whatd you get done? Ive heard great things about KPS and i need to get my suspension done..

Ya I like the white too. When we were making the graphics I wasn't to sure about it but once they got on the bike I loved it. On my honda with the factory connection I had a revlave and respring, the outdoor spring seats in the forks and oversized bladder cap on the shock. The suspension was completely better than stock and worked very well but it was wayyyyy overpriced. The stock kawi suspension worked very good for me stock but I am to heavy for the springs. Kps did a revalve and respring. I only have 1 ride on it and its just as good if not better than my factory connection. He is a friend of mine and is way cheaper than fc. I woulden't waste your money with a big name. Kevin can do the same thing and is usually at the track every weekend to help you out. If you need to contact him let me know and I can give you his number.