Sign in to follow this  

quick question

Im about to trade in my lovely little 07 KXF250 in for a greeen sticker. I know wr's, crfx's and klx's are green sticker but what about KTMs and Huskys? Do they offer a green sticker bike? I have searched other threads but can't find much info...

Just buy a plated bike. TE Husky. KTM EXC.

They are about as fast as a green sticker bike, and you don't have to look over your shoulder on "questionable" roads.

Opens up a LOT more riding area for you.

To answer the original question, yes, KTM and Husqvarna both offer bikes that can be green stickered. Better still, though, is the fact that they both offer real dirtbikes that are street legal. THAT is the way to go. Even if you don't plate it, at least you'll have a bike that can be plated if you change your mind in the future.

Ya that 310 is right up my alley. Not sure i need a full on plated bike tho, sure it wouldnt hurt. I am a complete woods addict but ride the mx tracks alot for practice. Think the 310 can handle regular mx abuse? i prob should move this to the "what bike to buy thread". -Thanks everyone plated seems to be the way to go