Sign in to follow this  

oem honda parts

Hello,

I need some rear suspension bearings for my 500. where are some places to get oem honda parts a little cheaper than my local dealer? Is the TT store a good spot? I just called HondaParts-Direct and they are shutting their doors.

thanks

j

servicehonda.com has the best prices (generally 20-30% off normal dealerships) but you're still going to pay out the ass. If you need to replace them all, you're looking at around $200 for the linkage bearings and another $100 for the swingarm side through Service Honda. It's a lot of money. I bought a Moose set for $70 to cover the linkage and am replacing them one at a time as they fail (which is happening faster than I would like).

You have to be fairly computer savy to work Service Honda's website. If you have troubles, simply call them and place the order over the phone.

funny you say that because last night I was on service honda website and I found that you defintiely earn your 20-30% discount dealing with their web ordering system. Nuts to that. Im going to my favorite local place and ordering moose stuff.

j

apachehonda has a good system......

its cheaper for them to send it to me than for me to drive the 15miles and pick it up.......

I have ordered stuff from service honda and am happy with the price. I abandoned their wab page(pain in the :p ) and gave them a call. They were easy to deal with on the phone the parts got here quickly.

I personally love the Service Honda website, but if you have trouble with it simply order your parts over the phone.

You have to be fairly computer savy to work Service Honda's website. If you have troubles, simply call them and place the order over the phone.

I bought from Service exclusively for years. They saved me thousands, expecially while I was in my "collapse wheels" period. Since Service put up their new website a couple of years ago, however, I haven't bought anything. I can't get it to work at all - I contacted their IT guy about it, but still couldn't get it going. I tried twice then gave up and I'm not calling - shame, because I did like to shop there...oh well, too bad.

I did some comparison shopping a few months back for something that I can't remember, and the Thumpertalk store beat out Service Honda prices.

JayC