Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Contact info for team Suzuki!!!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with team suzuki. I am interested in contacting them for a medical fund raising opportunity for my daughter. She was born with a very rare genetic disorder (mitocondrial disorder) and she is severley disabled and seen at the seattle childrens hospital. I was thinking since we are HUGH Chad Reed fans and Seattle Supercross is coming up we may have an opportuinity to discuss a possible charitable fund raising to the UMDF (United Mito disorder foundation)Foundation. My son is 10 and races a Suzuki 85 and thinks Chad is awesome! If anyone out there can help me get in contact with the right people -Please let me know!

hey there.

Sorry to hear about your daugher, i wish her all good.

About contacting team rockstar makita suzuki, i just checked google, and seems like they dont have a website. But i guess there are people here that maybe got some info about it. Or you can call american suzuki and maybe ask them about any contact info.

I hope everything workes out.

Dyani

Thanks for the well wishes for my daughter! I was just hoping to possibly do something extra special for the foundation and possibly have a special day for my son at the supercross in Seattle. We go usually every year but since my daughter was born just my son and husband usually attend. Last year Chad Reed let my son actually sit on his bike after the race and got pictures with him! He thought that was the sick! (his words not mine) I've heard that Roger Decoster has a disabled family member and just hoping the right person sees my post and could help me out! Thanks again for well wishes!

I wouldnt just limit it to suzuki. Try to contact all of the teams. And god bless your daughter and your family. How badly affected by it is she? I know that some kids can grow up and hardly notice the disorder. Hopefully that will be your daughter.

unfortunatley she is severly affected by it. She is in a wheel chair and has hearing loss and blind. She has underdeveloped brain tissue, and has fluid on her brain. She has complex 4 mito disorder which is the worst. I appreciate all well wishes for her and like I said with all the energy and time we need to spend with our daugher sometimes my son feels left out. Thats why I am hoping to get word to the right people- that possibly one of the riders/teams would pick up the UMDF foundation as one of there charities. Mito disorder is so rare and unfortunatley right now there is no cure for it. With the Supercross coming to Seattle which is somewhast close to where we live, I would just love it if our son could spend part of a day just hanging out with one of his favorite riders like Reed. Thanks again for all the posts! We really appreciate it!

I am sorry to hear about your daughter, and I wish her and her family all the best.

Second, you might be able to contact them trough the Team Suzuki Racing site. I hope you can make out a deal with them.

Here is a link: http://www.suzuki-racing.com/

Take care.

unfortunatley she is severly affected by it. She is in a wheel chair and has hearing loss and blind. She has underdeveloped brain tissue, and has fluid on her brain. She has complex 4 mito disorder which is the worst. I appreciate all well wishes for her and like I said with all the energy and time we need to spend with our daugher sometimes my son feels left out. Thats why I am hoping to get word to the right people- that possibly one of the riders/teams would pick up the UMDF foundation as one of there charities. Mito disorder is so rare and unfortunatley right now there is no cure for it. With the Supercross coming to Seattle which is somewhast close to where we live, I would just love it if our son could spend part of a day just hanging out with one of his favorite riders like Reed. Thanks again for all the posts! We really appreciate it!

Im sorry to hear that man. But, your a great person for spending the time with your daughter. Hopefully they will find a cure.