Sign in to follow this  

just got my powdercoated parts back

^^^ :p:ride::moon: :moon:

I think they look sick

Put em on the bike

:ride::moon: too funny.Anyways by the looks of it you might have trouble sliding the fork tubes in,they did'nt tape off the inside.

:p

I was thinking that too

Thats gonna be a pain to clean up and get ready for install.

looks like my camping cups and plates :excuseme

sorry....thats hilarious! :p

they look great tho....bolt 'em up!

hey they look good but man you got a lot of work to do befor you put them on the bike.. you got to get all that powerdcoat off the insides of the triple clamps and the the kickstarter too..

Who did the powdercoat?

If they are used to these types of things, they should have taped them off. Go back and complain IMO

:moon: :moon: that was pretty funny.

pretty pointless to get it powder coated unless you just have lots of free time.

I know if I saw that at the track I would think it was a joke and if I saw it on the trail I would wonder why because its just going to get scratched up anyways. :p

All I want to know is....

What kind of powdercoater doesn't plug off the holes? Unless he's just a dumbass and doesn't realize that those holes are USED FOR SOMETHING, he should've plugged 'em all up, and taped off the triple at least. My local powdercoater uses cork plugs for the larger holes, and even I taped mine when I did 'em. Demand your money back. Guaranteed it takes longer to get that coating off than it took him to coat it. BULLSHIT, I say.

Seems like a cheap job being the one who did the work didn't tape off, AT ALL. I'd go back asap and complain. Nice idea though...they do look sick.