Sign in to follow this  

Finally Took the bike out!

Well, I finally took out my stallion. Its been 2-3 months because I broke my femur and what not. I am healed enough to get it out and start it with my left leg :moon:, and I put my forks back on once I got them back from Reactive Suspension....and I might have ridden it once :p

Cleaned it real quick and took some shots.

The two sticker shots were taken because I just got them in the mail for freeeee :ride:

127picasa.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

074picnik.jpg

Glad your back on it! Bike looks good!

Thanks!

I'm not quite back on it though, my doc said to wait 4 and 1/2 months give or take from the date of my surgery which will put me on the bike sometime in April. I still cant walk without aid of crutches. But who needs to be able to walk to ride! HAHAHAHAH just kidding, i dont wanna risk it

Better safe than sorry. At least you know you are close to riding again.

the black rims are sweet!! nice looking bike.

Thanks!

Better safe than sorry. At least you know you are close to riding again.

Yeaahh, its been like 11 weeks since I broke it. It's going to be nice to just walk, let alone ride. I am bugging out :moon:

nice bike :p u've made me want a cr125

Hahaha thanks :ride:

Nice! glad you are getting better.....Im going to join the smoker crew too lol im picking up a 05 cr 125 tonight:thumbsup:

Nice! glad you are getting better.....Im going to join the smoker crew too lol im picking up a 05 cr 125 tonight:thumbsup:

AWWWWWW YYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. When I saw that you posed I was hoping you were going to say something along those lines

yay!! Are you finally going to do a 2t project bike, or is this bike a permanent fixture in your garage?

yay!! Are you finally going to do a 2t project bike, or is this bike a permanent fixture in your garage?

Both Hopefully :p:ride::moon: :moon:

Looks good loomis, i hope it doesnt blow up again :p

How'd you know my last name hahaha?

thanks tho!

me too :ride::moon: :moon:

How'd you know my last name hahaha?

thanks tho!

me too :ride::moon: :moon:

you dont see me there in the window? :p

kiwi

I tried to cheat the time frame by cutting off my cast and doing it anyways.....three hours waiting in the ER made me realize waiting for when your body tells you your ready is way better than listening to your head tell you it wants to ride... April is closer than you think! Hang in there!

Tom

I tried to cheat the time frame by cutting off my cast and doing it anyways.....three hours waiting in the ER made me realize waiting for when your body tells you your ready is way better than listening to your head tell you it wants to ride... April is closer than you think! Hang in there!

Tom

Hahaha thanks man.

Yeah There is no way I'd be able to though haha. I cant even walk yet, my muscles are so sore and weak. I'll put around the driveway, taking left turns only so If I slid out I;d be fine.

i figure I've got 3-4 weeks from this thursday until i can twist my throttle again:(

but... I can ride a quad, steering and gassing with my left...

take som good freaking vitamins, and just wait... I'm dominantly left handed, it takes me about 2x as long to write lefty as it does righty....

sucks, but this thursday i might get some of this slingage im hauling around off...

the strap that holds my sling on rests on my upper radius/ulna, and it made the muscle there atrophy like until you could feel the bone, almost no muscle...

Pushups in PE are gonna blow...:p

i figure I've got 3-4 weeks from this thursday until i can twist my throttle again:(

but... I can ride a quad, steering and gassing with my left...

take som good freaking vitamins, and just wait... I'm dominantly left handed, it takes me about 2x as long to write lefty as it does righty....

sucks, but this thursday i might get some of this slingage im hauling around off...

the strap that holds my sling on rests on my upper radius/ulna, and it made the muscle there atrophy like until you could feel the bone, almost no muscle...

Pushups in PE are gonna blow...:p

Dang, what'd you do?