Sign in to follow this  

WTB: Wheels

I want to get a second set of wheels for my 08 te 250 for street either regular size or SMish. where would i find these?

darn... nobody? could I order hubs from the dealer and have rims of whatever size I want put on?

Part no. 8000H1105

Chassis convertion kit from TC/TE to SMR

RRP: tba

http://www.husqvarnamotorcycles.com.au/catalogue_sp_cck.php

the stock kit isn't going to be cheap...if you don't want full blown sm set up- I would start watching classifieds in SuperMoto forums and husky forums for used rims and hubs and build your own... demand is not low though!

yea i dont really want all the other stuff just cause the price. just a set so i can swap back and forth from street to dirt without swapping tires on the rims each time. i will just keep watching i guess.

do we share hub dimensions with anybody else? It would just have to be the same width and axle diameter right?

I found a place to get wheels... the ? is is what do i want to do about size if there are going to be wearing a more street freindly tire. i was thinking of going an i didnt want to do a 17 because i didnt want to widen my forks. what is such the benefit of doing a 17 or 16.5 front? i was thinking of an 18 and 18 but there isn't much of a market for 18 street tires. the benefit of that was that the rears were interchangeable. then i thought about a 19 and 19 like a flat tracker. basically i just want better street performance without putting the wider clamps and axle. what do you guys think?

For '08 you shouldn't need a wider axle....thought that wasn't an issue since '06? Wasn't on my TE.....

I know an old post but perhaps you're still looking for wheels. I've got a very awesome shape set of 19" dirt track/supermoto wheels complete with tires and 320mm front rotor i"m getting rid of -PM me.