Sign in to follow this  

Loretta Lynn's question

Qualifications for Lorettas are this weekend at my local race track. I am thinking about signing up to try to qualify. I race 250 C class. I have never been to loretta lynns before so I am not sure how they operate there. Do qualifications only apply for A class riders or can I race C here and at Lorettas?

you have to race the qualifiers for each class, if you make it past the area qualifier you ahve to ride the regional qualifier. www.mxsports.com this site will give you all the details

You talking about Iron City?
Ya are you going?

you have to race the qualifiers for each class, if you make it past the area qualifier you ahve to ride the regional qualifier. www.mxsports.com this site will give you all the details

yep, thats exactly how it works...

Everyone from 65s to the A classes have to qualify.

Just like he said...

If you do good enough at the first qualifier, you go to the regional qualifier, and if you do good enough at the regional, you go to Lorettas

yep, thats exactly how it works...

Everyone from 65s to the A classes have to qualify.

Just like he said...

If you do good enough at the first qualifier, you go to the regional qualifier, and if you do good enough at the regional, you go to Lorettas

well thats not as bad as i thought, i thought there were a bunch of qualifiers u had to do before goin. im not trying for it this year maby next year.... or the year after that.. Lol

well thats not as bad as i thought, i thought there were a bunch of qualifiers u had to do before goin. im not trying for it this year maby next year.... or the year after that.. Lol

Well if you dont make it to the regional at one Qualifier, you can try again at another one or as many as you can until you make it (or dont make it haha)

Pretty much, if your fast enough you only have to do 1 Qualifier then the Regional, then you get to Lorettas.

Once you figure everything out its really easy to know what to do haha

No what I ment was.. Lets say I make it to Lorettas, can I race C class at Lorettas, or do I have to ride with the A riders because I was awesome and made it there?

"Are you going"

Yesss. :p:ride:

I geuss I'll see you there then. I ride a blue Yz250f Number 33.

No what I ment was.. Lets say I make it to Lorettas, can I race C class at Lorettas, or do I have to ride with the A riders because I was awesome and made it there?

Nope, you just ride which ever class you qualified for:thumbsup:

Might be fun to watch. I got a hockey tournament in Greenville and iron city is like 40 min drive from that

:moon: No... If you qualify for "250C" class you'll race "250C" class at Lorettas. And if you qualify for "250A" class you'll race "250A" class at Lorettas. That's how is works... Good luck if you make it all the way to LL, it's a great time fo sure.... :p:ride:

"Are you going"

I geuss I'll see you there then. I ride a blue Yz250f Number 33.

Are you going to race stock day, mod day, or both?

Are you going to race stock day, mod day, or both?
Both, I'll be there on Sunday March 15th

Both, I'll be there on Sunday March 15th

Well if your area was like ours Stock is on Saturday and Mod is on Sunday...

Haha you guys are swamping out there. I'm surprised how many people there were with the rain. I drove by on 85 and it was packed and I wish I was there instead of hockey

Gl to all of you there

Yeah, I'm at the hotel now. Not only is it muddy but also cold. I went through about 4 sets of gloves today. When we pulled out in the van they were yanking people out of there with the tractor.lol

Where you at, honda33?

Yeah, I'm at the hotel now. Not only is it muddy but also cold. I went through about 4 sets of gloves today. When we pulled out in the van they were yanking people out of there with the tractor.lol

Where you at, honda33?

I'm in charlotte, NC but the race is in Blacksburg,SC. It rained friday and today, do you think they will still have the qualifiers tomorrow?