IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

Casey's 9yo

IMG_0197.jpg

th_MVI_0190.jpg

th_MVI_0192.jpg

A little fun at Damone's place.

th_MVI_0207.jpg

I bet they rode at least 10 miles that day. I was tired just watching them.

Take a lot of those videos. Next thing you know they will be asking for the key to the car.

I also like that they have helmets on. :p

Where is it that you live? I wish I lived in a spot like that.

I live in shasta lake city. Far Nor Cal. 3 miles from shasta lake, 4 miles from chappie ohv. 10 miles from work, and with in 10 miles of multiple MTB trail systems.

I was lookin at my backyard. I may have just as much or more room than where zeke fit that track. Dont think the kdx will carry me up the hills though, lol.

I asked the wife if she thought the neighbors would care. She says, "it dont matter what the neighbors think, cuz you aint gunna put a track in"

p><p>[img]<a href=http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/eldorado650/ScottonPapasbike-100507.jpg' alt='ScottonPapasbike-100507.jpg'>

He is seen here putting around the house. When we go out, he has boots and pants. He wears my boots now, man they grow fast!

anyways, my neighbor from across the street (not the pavement in the photo, as that is our driveway)

decides it is too loud. We cannot even see his place from our place.

He decides to drive over to our place and park in our driveway at the bottom of the property.

Then he yells at my boy for riding! My kid is not allowed to leave the property. He is on our land 100% of the time.

Well, when Scott comes up and tells me what is going on, I had to ride down to the end of OUR road and talk with this guy.

He accuses me of having a bike that has no muffler. I said that is strange as the government believes this is a muffler as they put their USFS stamp on it.

He is all, "Well, it is still loud". Are you kidding me?

Then he tries the "I am just trying to be neighborly, instead of calling the cops". What?

Then I guess the fuse was lit -

I said, go ahead and call the cops, there is nothing illeagal here. The bike is registered, meets all laws, he is on our property only and it is the middle of the day.

Then I had to tell hime he is one of those type that has to move up from the city and try and have everyone bend to his way of thinking.

The I had a comment about how I pitty him for that the only way he gets joy is to make others miserable.

I may have to fire up the old Chevy hot rod and make a few passes down the street. Now that thing will make your ears bleed. That 200 will sound like a Singer sewing machine in comparison.

I guess I do not win neighbor of the year award.

So, this weekend, I was working on the Old Ladys Willys, and drove around the property. The recent rains made the ground a little softer that I thought, and the following happened:

P1110277.jpg

Well, this was at 7:30 at night, and took until 8:30 to get it out.

In the middle of all that, the cops show up. Seems a neighbor called and said there was some noise. I think I know the culpret.

Can you say Hatfield & McCoys?

I have lived there my whole life, but man is it getting worse.

NEIGHBOR RANT IS NOW OFF

Also, here is my relationship with my wife.

OHCYXKXPAZPMGNFL22QEJAACQIAKPQHM.jpg

At least she keeps the balls in a jar and I get them on the weekends when I ride.:) Just Kidding

Take a lot of those videos. Next thing you know they will be asking for the key to the car.

I also like that they have helmets on. :)

Where is it that you live? I wish I lived in a spot like that.

+1 :banghead:

Thanks for sharing Zeke....can't wait till I have grand children......:banghead:

+1 :)

Thanks for sharing Zeke....can't wait till I have grand children......:banghead:

Your Welcome!

ED650. What did the cops say. You should have filed a harrasment case right then, lol.

Your Welcome!

ED650. What did the cops say. You should have filed a harrasment case right then, lol.

Have you ever heard of Bill Engval and the "Here's your sign".

His first question:

How did that get over there.

I was not trying to be a smart-ass, but I said

"I drove it over there"

Why?

I was trying to get to my house.

So this is your property?

I said yes.

Well, we have a complaint of noise. Do you need me to call a tow to get you out.

I said no, and my buddy came over with his truck and we finally got it out.

The cop stayed there and watched - probably a slow night and

I am sure it was entertaining.

He was nice enough, no problems with him.

Now that neighbor of mine, that is a different story

Funny stuff. :banghead:

Problems are everywhere. No matter what you do or where you are.................. problems with people will find you.

I lived in a subdivision where my next door neighbor had 4 dogs in a little backyard. He never cleaned up after them. His entire backyard was full of doggies doodoo. I couldn't even go into my backyard without smelling all the shit! I couldn't BBQ, I couldn't play with my 4 year old daughter. All I could do was complain.

He had 2 young boys, they didn't care. It was a non-issue. One day his 8 year old came to me while I was out mowing my lawn and said, "I cleaned up our back yard for you" :banghead:

Now I live behind a gate with a HOA Nazi group running it all. I've caught them twice looking over my fence in my backyard. We can't park on the street, or even in our driveway. Our cars MUST be in the garage!

I've gotten 2 complaint letters for driving too fast (25 MPH) in my neighborhood. The speed limit is 14 MPH.

I love it! :)

We are in an association.

The CSD portion died a long time ago, but we still have the Road Association.

It is a private road, but now they have

"No OHV" signs on our private roads:foul: , though there is no enforcement possibilities.:)

It is the same everywhere.

Once in a while, in my civil disobedience mood, I do a high speed run

to the mail box with the CR500.:banghead: It is only a mile each way, but it

gets a few feathers in a ruffle.

What a bunch of Jack-asses, out in the country, but no OHV's.

I think you can live in BFE, and if you have a neighbor - the problems start.

I live in house thats been here for 4 years, I've lived in it for 1 and a half, a few months ago our neighbor decided they did not like our gazebo so they complained, turns out the original owner built it 5 inches that's right 5 inches to close to the property line, oh and only the back due to the way the property is shaped. So our HOA says we have to move it our they are going to revoke all our HOA privledges. I said well we have a pool and we already pay for our own cable so go ahead. Man what a bunch of nothings.

You are correct soome people are just not happy unless they make others just as miserable as they are.

We are in an association.

The CSD portion died a long time ago, but we still have the Road Association.

It is a private road, but now they have

"No OHV" signs on our private roads:foul: , though there is no enforcement possibilities.:)

It is the same everywhere.

Once in a while, in my civil disobedience mood, I do a high speed run

to the mail box with the CR500.:banghead: It is only a mile each way, but it

gets a few feathers in a ruffle.

What a bunch of Jack-asses, out in the country, but no OHV's.

I think you can live in BFE, and if you have a neighbor - the problems start.

Appoint Wyatt as your neighborhood Public Relations Officer!He will straighten them out!