Sign in to follow this  

Supercross So if Reed. .

wins this title, what are the Reed haters gonna do? that's as straight up as you get IMO.

I like Reedy, he has raised his game and would deserve it if he wins the title. Stewart is great too but I want Reed to prove the doubters wrong.

This season is gettin good again!

I don't care who wins, I just want more races like the last two and Anaheim 1. :p (as in, exciting to watch races, not necessarily ones where Reed beats Stewart)

I really hope bubba is winning the title.. He have had to many seasons where he ended hes season with injurys and stuff.. he really deserves this title, and so he can show everybody that fuel injection doesnt have THAT much to say

I don't care who wins, I just want more races like the last two and Anaheim 1. :p (as in, exciting to watch races, not necessarily ones where Reed beats Stewart)

I'll second that. I would prefer to see Reed win, but as long as they both have a chance each week, I don't care who wins.

I really hope bubba is winning the title.. He have had to many seasons where he ended hes season with injurys and stuff.. he really deserves this title, and so he can show everybody that fuel injection doesnt have THAT much to say

Im pretty sure that this season is a fight between Reed and Stewart. not whether or not EFI is better....

wins this title, what are the Reed haters gonna do? that's as straight up as you get IMO.

well we might find out....but i doubt it, stewart ftw!!!:p

I'm a big Reed fan, I hate to say it to. James is just to fast. It seams to me he rides way over the edge all the time and it might bight him like it has the last two races. He took like 3 soil samples in practice..hah... But GO REED!

i dont see how their could still be reed haters out there in my prespective he has finally proved himself. He seems to have coolen down and doesent have that huge ego anymore

• Like 1

1. I still don't like Reed.

2. SOMEONE has really straightened Reed out. He has been humble and gracious on the podium and faster and smoother on the track than ever before. He's a true class act, this year, and that makes him much harder to hate. (But, I've still managed to dislike him.)

3. It is much more exciting to watch the battles, this year, rather than watch Stewart walk off with every race.

4. Stewart is still faster - when he doesn't crash.

5. Stewart would be up by around 9 points if Reed hadn't taken him out at Anaheim 1.

6. I still don't like Reed.

touche!

2. SOMEONE has really straightened Reed out. He has been humble and gracious on the podium and faster and smoother on the track than ever before. He's a true class act, this year, and that makes him much harder to hate. (But, I've still managed to dislike him.)

3. It is much more exciting to watch the battles, this year, rather than watch Stewart walk off with every race.

5. Stewart would be up by around 9 points if Reed hadn't taken him out at Anaheim 1.

:p +1. However, if Reed takes the championship I think he deserves it this year. Assuming they finish 1-2 for the remaining races, Bubba needs to win 6 of them to claim the title, so he will definitely deserve it.

HAHAHA it's funny how you might be the only person on the planet that thinks that including ol' #7 :p

ok two things, I wouldn't call that a take out by any means,

and two, thats racing, crashes happen. who cares how far ahead stewart "would be".

straight up??? hardly.....once again stewart is proving he is his own worst enemy....

i still think he'll win the title.....but if he doesnt.....its not cuz reed was faster......and yah yah ya gotta be in it to win it but unless reed suddenly finds half a second a lap it'll be the same old scenario.

personally i think everybody should stop hating on reed. i hope he wins the title just because of all the people saying its only because stewart crashes. i have to agree that stewart is ALOT faster but could anybody that bags on reed even stay on the same lap as him?

• Like 1

haha and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his *** when he hopped. not reeds fault that he was charging harder than bubba out of that corner. not reeds fault that bubba missed a gear or whatever made him bog