Sign in to follow this  

Request for pictures for a Husky site

I'm working on a website for George Erl and I need pics of Huskies in action. I know I can find them in other posts but finding them, getting permission to use them, etc. will be difficult. So, I'm asking that some of you post good pics with the implied consent for their use based on this post. What I’m asking for are pictures that tell the Husky story. In other words, pics that exemplify why Husky riders love the bikes and for what purposes people buy them. I've seen some pics that say a lot about them, like those with the bikes on a snow covered mountain, or some in the middle of a desert, or those covered from wheels to grips with mud. I would also like those pics of the bikes during races whether it be enduro or supermoto. Thanks for the help guys! BTW, I'm a big Husky fan and have owned two of them. I'm saving for the TE510 now.

if you are looking for good high res pictures, you might post your email address so we could email them to you. It would take up to much room and size to post up huge pictures on a post.

mike

I'm working on a website for George Erl and I need pics of Huskies in action.

It'll be good for Jorge to have a site again! PM sent.

Some sent. Ill find more. That is just waht i had quick.

mike

Thanks Diesel. Your TE is very nice.

biznet1,

Not sure if there were actually the type of Husky photos you’re looking for, or if good enough quality, but just sent you a couple from trail rides at my end of the country

Hey Biz!

Hope you have healed up good.

Like you, I am again waiting to buy my next Husky.

Hey Biz!

Hope you have healed up good.

Like you, I am again waiting to buy my next Husky.

Hey huntmore! Long time no speak. Yeah, I'm all healed up now. I started back riding mx for a while and did pretty good for an old fart. I'm going back to woods riding now though as soon as I get up the cash for the TE.

Guys - I've got some very good pics and I'm using all that I can. Some are not quite suitable or the quality may not be quite good enough so please understand if I don't use yours. I'm very appreciative to all of you for your time and help whether I use them or not. I'll provide the URL when I post the site. It shouldn't be too much longer.

The draft of site is up. There are still many broken links and content missing but you get the idea of how it will look. Again, it's just the draft.

www.uptitehusky.com

Modern boots...updated MX clothes...hip new website...what's next George?

I think he knows the oldfart stuff don't sell anymore. It's nostalgic for me though.

Web site looks very nice. Work of caution though, I see pix of the pipe guard and skid plate in black, if you not going to offer them that way I would change those out or there will be endless calls. I deal with this on my site all the time.