Sign in to follow this  

For those of you that know Peakrider......

The super lurker has surfaced.:p

Has anyone let peak know that you're supossed go AROUND those green things that stick out of the snow.:ride:

:moon: :moon: :lol::p

The super lurker has surfaced.:p

Has anyone let peak know that you're supossed go AROUND those green things that stick out of the snow.:banana:

It's a little more than half way through the ride and we're sitting in this meadow waiting for Pat. So of course I had to say, "Pat is the only one that hasn't been stuck yet!" Then we waited......and waited....and waited..... Finally we got tired of waiting and spun around only to find Pat down along the trail buried to his armpits. The sled was easy to get out, he needed help getting himself unstuck! Good times. Here's to you Peakrider...:ride:

Well Ed, now that you've gotten out on the sled its time to put it away and get the bike out.

I was told Peaky was gunna ask for a tour of the Plumas and/or Lassen NF. Of course I was game as a guide, but my XR doesn't do snow too well.

Has anyone let peak know that you're supossed go AROUND those green things that stick out of the snow.:)

Hey, I was only doing my part to preserve the environment. Those little trees need their branches pruned every once in a while so that they can grow big and strong.

Damone, I haven't forgoten about taking you and Zekedawg riding up north just don't have the time this year. Hopefully next season I'll have the new factory built and have more time to play.

• Like 1

Damone, I haven't forgoten about taking you and Zekedawg riding up north just don't have the time this year. Hopefully next season I'll have the new factory built and have more time to play.

Nice. Might be riding at the snow level this weekend. Staging next to the sleds. they go up hill, I go downhill.

Now I feel like a whiney beotch for even saying anything.

Thanks Man.