Sign in to follow this  

Sad day in PA

I just wanted to inform all the motorcycle riders that we have lost a young brother. A young boy I believe he was 9 passed away saturday due from a wreck at a local track. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. I didn't know this family but its a shame for anyone to go through such a tragic thing in life. God speed Lincoln.

Thats a shame!

Where did this take place?

My regards go out with them. We had enough greif with wyatt passing and i believe that race was the memorial race. Was this in the new section? i heard that if you mess up you will get hurt bad.

I wasn't there so I have no idea. What did they change there? I am hoping they took out that stupid rhythm section right before the finish.

Rest in peace Lincoln and my sympathies to all who knew him. So young. I can hardly imagine what that scene/day must have been like for those who were there.

I was there that day and I knew it wasn't good once I saw the Life flight coming in. I was greatly devastated when I heard he didnt make it. God bless him and My prayers go out.

my regards to the family.... hope hes up there shreddin the clouds! and to think i was gonna go down there and ride that day. chose to go to trevorton instead...anyways... prayers for him and his

godspeed !!! i cant imagine the pain the family is going through, will keep them in thoughts and prayers

Very sorry to hear that. It just is not fair. I so wish there was something I could do to take away the pain they must feel.