Sign in to follow this  

Can Someone Post Pics of Panniers on a DRZ?

I am thinking about getting the Moto-Sport, or something similar in size, but cannot find any good pics for reference to see what they will look like on a DRZ. If anyone has these or similar sized panniers (27L or so), can you please post up some detailed pics?

I would also be interested in seeing some pics of Givi or similar top cases. Did a search, but the older threads don't show the pics anymore.

I wish someone would make some custom luggage just for the DRZ. Small when not needed, but expandable to be worthwhile to have on the bike for when you need to carry some extra stuff, or pick it up while your out and about.

wow some are crazy big

haha you're probably talking about my bike ( black sm ) and you're right! That's so huge lol. I decided to try my dad's givis from his klr 650 after doing my 1rst long trip on a bike.

dc5fdd7e.jpg

I have the moto-sport paniers on my converted S. I love them. For what I do nothing could be better. Had them a year now and over 8000 miles. No problem. I ride daily. I will post pitures tomorrow if I can. Well worth the money if you want hard boxes that are water proof and locking.

Goebz, That black bike with the Givi's, I found it once but couldn't find it again, thanks. Any info on the model cases or brackets needed for that setup? Also, the first yellow Z with the white IMS tank, that setup looks good too, any info as to who makes the bags?

Erling, as usual, awesome but when is the prototype going into production? And whats it gunna cost? Are more pics coming soon?

Keep em coming, like what I see and hopefully this thread will be useful to some other members as well.

Hey mate

You definitely need some frame work behind the bag I've told this story before so i'll keep it short basicly 3200km ride after 500km bike caught fire as the panier bag was pushing the plastic onto the exhaust.

Before: (not me in phot)

30-08-2008-014.jpg

After:

31-08-2008-011.jpg

31-08-2008-012.jpg

Whooh, was it actually on fire or just smokin' ?

Yeah, I think frames are a good idea.

Goebz, That black bike with the Givi's, I found it once but couldn't find it again, thanks. Any info on the model cases or brackets needed for that setup? Also, the first yellow Z with the white IMS tank, that setup looks good too, any info as to who makes the bags?

Erling, as usual, awesome but when is the prototype going into production? And whats it gunna cost? Are more pics coming soon?

Keep em coming, like what I see and hopefully this thread will be useful to some other members as well.

You don't read, I said all the informations 6 posts ago :p

:moon: :moon: .....It won`t .....It took way too long to make.......It will accept any 1/2 to 3/8 inch pannier hooks.....

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

:p:ride:

Erling

Here is my SM with a rack and Givi boxes from Happy Trails.

DSCF1471.jpg

Saaweeet! Are those E-21's? Someone told me they were too small to be useful, but they look perfect on your Z! :p:ride: Can you please post a few more pics, I know it might be a burden, but I would love some close ups and different angles. Also, would you buy them again?

:ride::p
haha you're probably talking about my bike ( black sm ) and you're right! That's so huge lol. I decided to try my dad's givis from his klr 650 after doing my 1rst long trip on a bike.

:moon::moon:

Not a DRZ...but it is a DR:moon:

DR350-Trash.jpg

These are a little bigger than most, but they're also multi-functional.

Though you were referring to this post Blackflys, my bad. What models/sizes were the Givi's anyways?

36 liters on the sides and 45 liters top case I think. You have to do some fittings but that's not too hard :p