Sign in to follow this  

want to do harescrambles

i have been trail riding about 8 or 9 months and im thinking about getting into harescrambles or other offroad racing. i dont know any organizations or where the events or held, so basically i have no idea how to get into these. ones in south carolina would be good because if my dad decides to support me he isnt going to travel all over the place. im 15 and i havent raced before, so something easy would be great since im going to be a big bag of suck just waiting to be opened:smirk:

Well, theres really not that much in SC with the exception of a few SETRA races, 1 Mid-East and 1 NCHSA

Best bet is to look at the websites and get some info there:thumbsup:

North Carolina Hare Scramble Assoc.: www.nchsa.org

Mid-East Hare Scramble Assoc.: www.mideastracing.com

Southeastern Enduro and Trail Riders Assoc.: www.setra.org

thanks for the help i have found 4 sites including the 3 you showed me and bookmarked them all. i will be looking at there schedules/locations/classes through the next week and then maybe talk to my dad about it. he most likely isnt going to want to drop a few hundred bucks on me just so i can do this, i guess it depends though.

thanks for the help i have found 4 sites including the 3 you showed me and bookmarked them all. i will be looking at there schedules/locations/classes through the next week and then maybe talk to my dad about it. he most likely isnt going to want to drop a few hundred bucks on me just so i can do this, i guess it depends though.

yeah that makes sense, just talk him into letting you try at least one and if its something you would want to continue doing, try working something out with him haha

yea i think i might try to make it to one of the races that are in south carolina since there is only like 3 and they are a few months away