Sign in to follow this  

Dual sport riders in santa clarita area

Is there any intrest with dual sport rider's who would like to get a group together in the santa clarita area for some day ride's. We could meet somewhere in the area and talk about it.

I am in santa clarita area. Riding CRF 450x Plated, and a xr650r plated.

Im in. I ride a plated XR600r, I live in A.V. but work in Saugus

If you guys want hit some rides in the near future, Let's see if we can get somthing going. Any Idea's?

I registered with them a few weeks ago and haven't had any response from the site. Thanks for the link

I'm in...fat old and slow on a plated WR444, and my boy will probably join us as well...punk-ass 17 year old on a plater WR250. We may start doing some after work rides now that we are on daylight savings time.

I'm in Encino, but easy for me to get up to Santa Clarita. Ride a Husky TE510. Let's Rock! :)

I ride out there... I'm in. Always looking for people to ride with but havent had a lot of luck lately. Don't get many weekends. :)

i'd be in for that........got a dual sport sitting in the shed and never take it out. where/when

I registered with them a few weeks ago and haven't had any response from the site. Thanks for the link

Ditto...I've registered a few times in the last couple years on that site and no response. I'm always up for a DS ride in SCV.

So how much are you planning on riding on the street?

I registered with them a few weeks ago and haven't had any response from the site. Thanks for the link..castaicdualsportriders.com
Ditto...I've registered a few times in the last couple years on that site and no response. I'm always up for a DS ride in SCV.

The owner of the site is a very cool guy and does it just for the love of the sport. His name is Mark. Just shoot him an email. I'm not sure why you had trouble registering but it's possible your registration got lost in the mass spam registration clean-up effort. :)

Don't know. Anybody got any Ideas on a ride. I here theres a truck road that starts near sand cyn. and goes up to messinger flats near mt. gleason. Also on top of the sierra paloma's looks really good.

Don't know. Anybody got any Ideas on a ride. I here theres a truck road that starts near sand cyn. and goes up to messinger flats near mt. gleason. Also on top of the sierra paloma's looks really good.

How good of a rider are you? I'm sure we can find a few spots that might test your riding skills a little. Or are you looking for a nice fire road type of ride?

Maybe start @ indian cyn. take that to santa clara divide up to mnt. gleason. I'm not sure where the trail starts @ indian cyn.:banghead::)

Maybe start @ indian cyn. take that to santa clara divide up to mnt. gleason. I'm not sure where the trail starts @ indian cyn.:banghead::)

There are no "trails" up there. Only fire roads that you could drive your car on.