Sign in to follow this  

opinions??

Alright guys i have a problem, i recently bought a 01 kx 125 for 300 bucks. The guy said alls it needed was crank bearings, fair enough thought i could trust his mechanical ability. Turns out it needs a Bearing for the rod, main bearings, stator rotor and clutch hub. Iv been trying to sell it for 300 bucks and i asking to much? i personaly dont think so it only needs about 400 bucks to be put into it to make a nice bike. what do you think????

Alright guys i have a problem, i recently bought a 01 kx 125 for 300 bucks. The guy said alls it needed was crank bearings, fair enough thought i could trust his mechanical ability. Turns out it needs a Bearing for the rod, main bearings, stator rotor and clutch hub. Iv been trying to sell it for 300 bucks and i asking to much? i personaly dont think so it only needs about 400 bucks to be put into it to make a nice bike. what do you think????

If I were you, I would fix it, ride it and sell it. You will have more fun and get more money from a bike that runs than one you have to push up the ramp into a pick-up.

Good luck:thumbsup: