Sign in to follow this  

New Renthal sprocket design?

Did any of you guys see the article in I think the march issue of MXA about the vet owned Zoo Ministries CRF250R?? I saw a different design Renthal sprocket on it and it looked waay better than the current "holes" design...I looked on their website and couldnt find any info...I think the new sprocket design looks sick and they should release it ASAP!!!!!

If you're really interested, I'd email zooministries or MXA about it and see what it is. You're right, that sprocket is not on Renthal's site. But it would be weird for Renthal to give a pretotype sprocket to a local vet rider. It doesn't really look like a Renthal anyway, more like a TAG. Anyway, let us know what you find out.

i just bought new chain and sprockets and it was the same design as before

Im not a fan, I like the "hole design" much better but thats just me.

I don't think its a renthal sprocket. I've seen it somewhere else. The Renthal sticker may just be for the handlebars.

yup its def. a Talon alright...but I cant find any color choices on the site...and that GYTR sprocket looks sick as well...Im just tired of the same ol Renthal "holes" design...I think I'll give the Talon a try as soon as my current sprocket is trash...thanks for the help guys...