Sign in to follow this  

CRF150R Mod

all those things will make it more powerful; it depends on what you want to spend, and what kind of power you want to make; one thing you haven't talked about is match porting from carb to head. and head to the exaust header; leave no air dams to interfear with that p&p head. its all about the flow.

P&P'ing a head will gain little without a more aggressive cam grind....which will make for a more peaky powerband.

More compression and displacement will always produce more torque, if not more peak horsepower, all across the rev range.

How much money do you have? Nothing you've done so far will produce significant power advantages...put that cash towards a bigger engine.

EDIT: whoops, looks like carter and I think similarly....

Jesus IS Lord. USAF 1966-70

P&P'ing a head will gain little without a more aggressive cam grind....which will make for a more peaky powerband.

More compression and displacement will always produce more torque, if not more peak horsepower, all across the rev range.

How much money do you have? Nothing you've done so far will produce significant power advantages...put that cash towards a bigger engine.

EDIT: whoops, looks like carter and I think similarly....

yep sure do.

I have some cash to spend just want best bang for the buck. This bike has about everything on it including BBR frame, works connection,ect.. I just getting to motor.

HOLY #$%@ A BBR FRAME THATS LIKE 3 GRAND!! you must be rich!! got pictures of the bike??

You must be the 'Superman' dad people hace been taling about.

Aluminum Frame!! Awesome:thumbsup:

If your racing watch the cc limits for your class. A lot of HP can be had with 150cc!!