Wanted: DRZ "S" stock fuel petcock

I never thought I'd be asking for another shitty stock vacuum operated fuel petcock for my DRZ but I am:bonk: . I took off my old one when it filled my crankcase a couple times with fuel before I figures out what was wrong. Now I'm selling my bike and putting all the stock stuff back on. The Yamaha WR manual fuel petcock I have been using on my IMS tank, and it works great BTW, dosen't work when you ty to put it back on the stock tank (the lever hits the bottom of the metal tank). So does anyone have a stock petcock sitting around that they want to sell or trade for my perfectly good WR petcock? TIA.

I never thought I'd be asking for another shitty stock vacuum operated fuel petcock for my DRZ but I am:bonk: . I took off my old one when it filled my crankcase a couple times with fuel before I figures out what was wrong. Now I'm selling my bike and putting all the stock stuff back on. The Yamaha WR manual fuel petcock I have been using on my IMS tank, and it works great BTW, dosen't work when you ty to put it back on the stock tank (the lever hits the bottom of the metal tank). So does anyone have a stock petcock sitting around that they want to sell or trade for my perfectly good WR petcock? TIA.

prolly won't find a taker for this one since the stock zuk petcock is a $70 item and the yammie piece can be had for a mere 15 bucks.

solution for you:

grind off just a small bit of that petcock lever so it won't hit anything as it swings around....also, if you still have the hardware from the suzuki petcock, one of the pieces was a spacer the shape of the petcock where it attaches to the tank.....this spacer is about 1/3rd" wide or so....and it is used SO the stock petcock lever swings freely without hitting anything

so

if you still have it, mount it up & see what happens, but the file/grind job is really easy to do too!!

hope this helps:thumbsup:

happyriding !!

?:ride: