Sign in to follow this  

250 enduro for 2010?

Will it be based on the new tc...engine/platform/...6 speed trans,headlight,etc?

yes.:p

Do you know this for certain? Will it be all 250 models (tc te txc)? Will it be adapted to the larger bore's as well?

I was hoping to get a 2010 tc250, but if there's going to be a 2010 txc250 with a much lighter engine I'd rather have that! Icing on the cake would be if they brought EFI to the txc (and tc) as well!

I wonder how much weight it will gain. With the TC250 reportedly at 203 lbs (~same as 125), this could be the bike that keeps me interested in 4Ts. Too bad I have to wait until AUGUST!!!!!! to get one. Everything I have read about the new bike/engine appeals to me. The wait until August would be redeamed if it came with KYB suspension front and rear.

I would say this is speculation. There has been mention of it though. Additionally i read where the new motor could maybe handle up to 300cc but no more. Also the TC model is short on bottom end power (very short stroke motor) and is all top end. This should all get pretty interesting soon.

I would say this is speculation. There has been mention of it though. Additionally i read where the new motor could maybe handle up to 300cc but no more. Also the TC model is short on bottom end power (very short stroke motor) and is all top end. This should all get pretty interesting soon.

Since the TM125 is my favorite bike of all time, and it was a major screamer, a screamer 250f is no problem for me. Fact is, it forces me to ride more correctly, and ultimately I ride faster and smarter. I'm ready to park in Mike's driveway until this bike arrives!!