Sign in to follow this  

Round 4 this weekend?

After the last on again off again race, can we get a little advance notice if the race is happening this weekend? I would like to try it if it is going to happen. Did the insurance issues get resolved?

After the last on again off again race, can we get a little advance notice if the race is happening this weekend? I would like to try it if it is going to happen. Did the insurance issues get resolved?

Yes, the race at Pacific Raceways has been resolved. It is still on for the 14th this weekend.

Perfect! I'm gonna hit this one since money is too tight for the trip to Eddieville.:ride: Hopefully the weather holds out for some great conditions. :p

Perfect! I'm gonna hit this one since money is too tight for the trip to Eddieville.:ride: Hopefully the weather holds out for some great conditions. :p

money to tight or are you afraid of two and a half hours? quit sandbagging, lose the dress and ride!!!!:lol::moon: :moon:

money to tight or are you afraid of two and a half hours? quit sandbagging, lose the dress and ride!!!!:moon: :moon: :ride:

F'in OUCH!:p

money to tight or are you afraid of two and a half hours? quit sandbagging, lose the dress and ride!!!!:moon::ride::p

What, is two hours not enough? Maybe you could quit reffing and drag your fat ass down here and ride instead. I'll drive!:moon:

Any updates on the course?

I'm really shooting for getting the WR276 Beast running and making it to this one.

:)

Any updates on the course?

I'm really shooting for getting the WR276 Beast running and making it to this one.

:)

None since Round 3 as there were very few racers on Valentines Day. CR500 has been working a new section for the long course race.

the course is killer, some MX, steep downhill, woods, logs + tires, and long fast whoop sections.

come on out-it would be great to have a good turn out for the last one.

Yeah, I rode there for practice and the off road course was awesome. They definitely use almost every square foot of available property, the trail serpentines a lot. But nice tight trails, a couple of mudholes that will get pretty gnarly, nothing too tough though. I couldn't determine how much of the mx track will be used. Looking forward to running it if everything works out.

Speaking of worcs, a summer round is scheduled there, which would have to be on the same course. So good practice for that if you want to race with the worcs circus.

Thanks for the info :)

I have been training hard this year and I'm really excited to get the new ride "07 WR 250 with the ice cube 276 Kit on it out this year!

And yes, the plan is to make the Worcs race there as well, and have a better showing than last year.

Last year I raced there and I was not in the best shape and my suspension was stock so it beat the @#$% out of me!

This year is gonna be a different story!

:banghead:

This might be rough as far as turnout goes. NMA race in Eddieville, Harescramble in Richland, then this. I hope the guys at PR dont take these turnouts as what this series could be. So far it's been terrible weather, race cancelations, now huge scheduling conflict. I'm jazzed about going this weekend to check it out. :)

I'm doing Pacific on Saturday, Eddieville on Sunday.

Ahhh....to be young and single :)

This might be rough as far as turnout goes. NMA race in Eddieville, Harescramble in Richland, then this. I hope the guys at PR dont take these turnouts as what this series could be. So far it's been terrible weather, race cancelations, now huge scheduling conflict. I'm jazzed about going this weekend to check it out. :)

I couldn't agree with you more. Hopefully next winter the race promoter will do another 4 race series that will not conflict with NMA schedule. When Bob put out the schedule, I knew that this weekend a lot of people head over to Eddieville on Sat, especially for those racers with a 8:30 Sunday start time.

Ya Baby round 4 is set to roll! I'm going out there today and tomorrow to make sure the course is ready. We have some brand new sections for both long and short course. I hear Gary and the dozer will be on the motocross track today or tomorrow. Any of you guys and gal's not heading over the mountains to eddieville should come and check it out.

See you there.

PS come on trails sweep dont you have a series points lead to maintain!

Ive ridden with you before. You ride like a young single guy. ; )

dont forget mx practice after the race 3pm-5pm

i checked the fantomzatv site and it sid there's a race but what time does it start? I've never ridden there before and this is only my second race. raced frostbite last week and had a blast. would someone post the start time and cost? thanks.

Bill:thumbsup: :):banghead:

wow! i just checked out the fantom atz site and the updated results page is sweet:thumbsup: