Sprokets & Chain

Hey!

Been searching for a Sprokets and Chain combo, going with the 14/48 combination :ride: .

I am sure all I have found is a good fit and durable, but can anyone recommend a specific brand that I should look into.

Thanks! ?

I rode my xrr in the desert about 5k a season, best chain and sprockets I found were the DID X ring and Sunstar, good stuff. You can use the X ring for an ATV(slightly thicker) on the 650 too it saves you about 10 bux on price. The only draw back is a clip master link but that's another topic.

ironman sprockets all the way...been through 4 chains on one rear sprocket and looks band new.

i ride about 1,200 miles a month...mostly freeway.

chain is rkxso and get approx. 12-15k out of it.

warranty says 20k, but i haven't gone through that process yet.

I bought a Primary Drive chain/sprockets combo and have had them since last june and hardly look worn

+1:thumbsup:

I think they are the best bang for your buck and a good quality product. I have them on two of my CR's a 500 and a 85 Supermoto bike. I don't have them on my XRR as it had a new chain on it when I bought it.?

I rode my xrr in the desert about 5k a season, best chain and sprockets I found were the DID X ring and Sunstar, good stuff. You can use the X ring for an ATV(slightly thicker) on the 650 too it saves you about 10 bux on price. The only draw back is a clip master link but that's another topic.

SUnstar/DID combo is the best thing going.

SUnstar/DID combo is the best thing going.

For my XR650L what model of the DID X-ring should I get.. the 520VM or the 525VM? or is it a different model all together?

Thanks!