Sign in to follow this  

MOTOZ Tractionator tires anyone tried them?

Looking for some feedback on the Tractionator Desert H/T or the Tractionator Enduro I/T. Any one tried these?

Looking for some feedback on the Tractionator Desert H/T or the Tractionator Enduro I/T. Any one tried these?

Those look like they would kick butt here in AZ:thumbsup:

I got a tractionator Desert and Enduro Rear, as well as a Desert Front, and just ordered a Tractula Enduro front. I will have them mounted up in a few weeks and see how they do. I gotta heal and get out of a cast first..ugghhh

I've got the IT Enduro (rear) and love it. I've put

about 250 miles on it so far and it hooks up great in

the dirt, not so great on the road (non-DOT, I wouldn't

expect it to.) I do very little street riding anyway.

The difference off-road between the Moto Z and my

previous back tire (D606) is quite significant. It definitely

helps put the power of my mighty 610 to the ground.

BTW, that wasn't a knock on the D606's, one of the best

DOT tires you can buy.

Jerry

MZ3.jpg

MZ4.jpg

Im really interested in these. i was also curious about the fronts. I havent heard to much about them.

mike

the tread pattern on the rear of the enduro it looks similar to the metzler six days extreme. im curious if anyone has used both and do they have an opionion between them. im in so cal and dot legal is important, the metzler is dot and 13.00 bucks cheaper than the tractionator enduro it. just interested in feed back, ive used the metz on my ktm 530 it was ok but crap on pavemnt, didnt last 1000 miles at 80% dirt. it was pretty good in soft terrain stuff, better than my d606 in the dirt but worse on the street.... input??

The Tractionators are a wierd tire. When I installed the rear Desert H/T on my RM I didn't like it at first. The thing would trench in on steep climbs and just didn't seem to like the Nevada desert. After about a week or so of riding and the knobs start to become more scuffed the tire started performing great. It seemed like the more it wore the better it got. When it gets down to about half tread it acts like it stops wearing and has more of a trials tire bite . I changed back to a different brand when I came to the east coast because I heard they did not like the wet (like most desert designed tires) but I will throw another one on when Im back in the land of jagged rocks and sand.

The Desert H/T doesn't like wet stuff. Mine did the best on the first 2 rides. After 500 or so miles of DS, it's half-worn and doesn't hold it's own anymore. I'll keep searching. I have a feeling I'll go back to the Terraflex. Both tires are bald at 1,000 miles but the T-Flex did better at mile 750 than the MotoZ. At least it has the gigantic sidelugs to get ya by.

Yeah I have not tried one of the Motoz's on my DS bike. I really haven't found any tire that holds up on the pavement/dirt to my liking but the Maxxis IT desert seems to give me the most mileage use.