Sign in to follow this  

Wut Chu Guys Pay 4 Ur XR600R's ???

looking at a clean 93, suppose to run gud, mostly stock w/ handguards, Rethal bars, new tires and i think an aftermarket exhaust...asking $950

TIA,

Kenny

Buy it before some one else does.

I paid $1000 for my '88' and is probably the best grand i ever spent

I paid $600 and put like $300 into new parts and gaskets and stuff to rebuild it. $1000 for a sweet running XR is a great deal for ANY year. I'm sure you can tell if it has been maintained or not.

I payed 1,600$ for my plated 94 with 628 wiesco, ims tank. and being in cali its impossible to plate bikes now, im thinking it was a good investment.

if the bike runs good and you cant find any cracks in the frame i think inder $1k is a great price, but depends on how it runs and looks.

...thats what I paid, $2K for my 97 (in 2007) My bike still had orig frt tire and brake pads and was in 'hardly used' condition

I paid $2k for my 1995 XR600R last year. It's plated and in OK but well used shape. I think I've dumped another grand into it to make it how I want it....big tank, revalved forks (now USD), Ohlins shock, Motard wheels for commuting, the list goes on and on.

xr600r 1988 free . last week

but it needs two int.valves and a cam chain.

it wants all new valves, springs,seals,10.1 piston and a hotcam.

I paid 1500 australian for my 94 last year and have spent alot more since, defo worth it imho

are there any good running 1991-1999 XR600s out there that go as low as $500??

It's tough to find a good running motorcycle for $500, especially for an XR600. They hold value very well. Some of the really early 1990s bikes go for $700 or $800 but a nice one is around $1,000. Late 1990s go for $1,500 or more depending on where you live and if it is street legal.

I got my 1999 XR600 for $2000 in 2005. It still had the original tires. I got my 1991 XR600 with a blown top end (and in boxes) for $350 in 2007.

"O"

I paid 1500 australian for my 94 last year and have spent alot more since, defo worth it imho

Man do I feel ripped off. Spent AU$1600 on a '89 and already spent $2000 on it and more to come.:)

I got my '89 in pieces for nothing but put $1500 into it to make it into a $1000 bike. Check my sig line.

I paid 4000$ for a 01 in05 with maybe 100mil on it . Bosses brother . 650R, plated and uncorked . I think the plate , tome is worth a grand .