I need your pictures. Please help me fight the lead ban.

I'm going to make a flier for a rally that we are going to have in Colorado. If anybody has a picture of there child that you would not mind me using I would greatly appreciate it.

What I want is a group picture with adults and Children geared up in front of there bikes. Standing next to the bike will be the best I think. I'm going to edit the kids bikes out of the picture and just leave the kids with out anything to ride, or even better yet just a group of children. If if you have something that you don't mind being put up in the shops across Colorado I would appreciate it.

Please just reply with the pictures thank you.

Bill

not a bad idea, but it would probably be easier to stage the photos than edit them.

I'll see if I've got any photos that fit that description, most of the time, I'm behind the camera and the gf has only recently started riding, so there's only a few photos of my kids with an adult on a bike.

not a bad idea, but it would probably be easier to stage the photos than edit them.

I'll see if I've got any photos that fit that description, most of the time, I'm behind the camera and the gf has only recently started riding, so there's only a few photos of my kids with an adult on a bike.

I think you are right about staging the shot. I think that I'll pull out the bikes tomorrow and have my son stand next to his bike.

Thanks for the pictures guys.

I have the same problem being the one taking the pictures. Don't have a great shot with everyone like the ones already posted.

n674417448_946483_1316.jpg

Working on the bike and eating any falling bits of lead.

017.jpg

Boys in the yard

119.jpg