Sign in to follow this  

Radial caliper mount for DRZSM

i've seen the kits for mounting a radial caliper on standard DRZ frok leg, but not one for the SM forks... anyone know where i can get just the caliper bracket, or would the standard DRZ bracket work, and just use caliper spacers (like i would on an oversize rotor on a gsxr, cbr, etc)

QTM make one, but, it's made for a Brembo caliper, so don't know if a Gixer one will fit.

a GSXR caliper wouldn't fit the QTM bracket. QTM bracket has 100mm spacing between mounting bolts - pretty much all the big 4 bikes use 108mm

a GSXR caliper wouldn't fit the QTM bracket. QTM bracket has 100mm spacing between mounting bolts - pretty much all the big 4 bikes use 108mm

:) Thanks for confirming!

Yeah, I have a 100mm 4 pot brembo caliper and m/a off a new 08 Husky SMR on it's way to me right now :)

Just have to get hold of the radial bracket from either QTMI or Motostrano now... waiting on them getting back to me with shipping cost to UK as I write this.

Yeah, I have a 100mm 4 pot brembo caliper and m/a off a new 08 Husky SMR on it's way to me right now :p

Just have to get hold of the radial bracket from either QTMI or Motostrano now... waiting on them getting back to me with shipping cost to UK as I write this.

It arrived today from Motostrano :lol:

(cheaper than QTMI although it's a stamped QTMI bracket?!)

Off into the garage tonight to fiddle with a dry fit :cry: