Sign in to follow this  

Anyone making a SS oil filter for the 140?

No one seems to be making anything for this machine.

I e-mailed a couple of air filter companies inquiring about air filters for these machines, one said they weren't aware that the machine existed the other said they might be making one soon.

No one seems to be making anything for this machine.

I e-mailed a couple of air filter companies inquiring about air filters for these machines, one said they weren't aware that the machine existed the other said they might be making one soon.

Yea not too many companies are making stuff for this bike. I've emailed every single company I can think of that makes plastics and not one of them make any for the 140.

Oh really?!?! Thanks for the info. :)

+ 1 !!!

Now only if we can find an aftermarket air filter.

interesting .... but common i guess ... the 140 is a new bike right ... they jus start making them in 08? fell in love with it today at my local dealer ... front/rear disc brakes .. 40 more cc's than what i intended to get which was a CRF 100 .... im gunna buy it brand new hopefully in a month or two =-) looks like such a fun bike to ride :) , but the only down side im learning now is its going to be hard to upgrade it.. with it being a new addition to kawi ... do you guys kno if its just little things thats hard to find for it ? or bassicly everything.. exhaust ... carb ... stuff like that ...