Sign in to follow this  

Supercross reed or stewart

i cant wait until the next race.i wanted to know whats the odds of stewart winning the champ if he wins all the next races and reed comes in 2sd place?

i cant wait until the next race.i wanted to know whats the odds of stewart winning the champ if he wins all the next races and reed comes in 2sd place?

There are no odds. It is a math problem and Stewart would win by 10 points.

7 races left

Stewart = 213 pts now + 175 = 388

Reed = 224 pts now + 154 = 378

Well, since he made up 18 points in 6 races by that happening, I would say he would win the title if that were to happen. In fact, he would only need 4 races to take the points lead under those circumstances.

Assuming Reed and Stewart finish 1-2, Bubba needs to win 6 of the remaining 7 races to take the title. It's going to be exciting.

oh this is going to be good racing. hopefully they both stay healthy.

Assuming Reed and Stewart finish 1-2, Bubba needs to win 6 of the remaining 7 races to take the title. It's going to be exciting.

At 1-2, JS takes the lead in 4 races

James will have to keep crashing. In SX, He has won 100% of the races he hasnt crashed in.

Stewart needs to be perfect for the rest of the season, one more crash and he's done, yes Stewart is faster however Reed is a smarter rider. Just my opinion. :p

I think if they both road at the same lvl (How close to the edge) I really think Reed could take him. James is allways over the edge.....

At 1-2, JS takes the lead in 4 races

Yes, but if he does not win at least 2 of the remaining 3 (assuming Reed takes second in those two and wins at least one), then Reed wins the championship. Hence my statement, if they finish 1-2 for the remaining 7 races, Bubba needs to win 6 of them.

Talk about have some pressure. Oh man. I hope they both stay healthy

I think if they both road at the same lvl (How close to the edge) I really think Reed could take him. James is allways over the edge.....

Wouldn't they be even if they both rode at the same level?

Wouldn't they be even if they both rode at the same level?

Haha, there you go stirring the pot again.:)

I think he means if they both rode pushing the limits of their ability.

Personally I think James would still have the advantage.

Boy, looks like Seattle is going to be a decision maker this year!

I say Stewart's gonna come out on top this year. But if Reed does beat Stewart out for the championship it will defiantly distinguish him as a force to be reckoned with in Supercross.

I just can't wait for the nationals! :)

Haha, there you go stirring the pot again.:)

I think he means if they both rode pushing the limits of their ability.

Personally I think James would still have the advantage.

I guess I think to logically and narrow minded sometimes.

I figured that's what he meant also and I agree if they both rode on each of their perspective "edge" JS would be faster.

the next few races are gonna be crazy! im already glued to my seat as is! anyone going to vegas for the finally?(sp?):)

I guess I think to logically and narrow minded sometimes.

I figured that's what he meant also and I agree if they both rode on each of their perspective "edge" JS would be faster.

:):banghead:

OMG! Please list everything you own.......:banghead: sorry, that would be small minded.