Sign in to follow this  

who wants to ride Housers mid week?

I am sick of riding by myself 24/7

anyone want to ride Housers during the week?

I really dont go there much on weekends , too many quadtards

anyone? PM me!

ahh, it will go one more ride. My seals have been leaking for weeks

I am getting them fixed before this weekends race :banghead: Its leaking on the brake side so I gotta get it fixed FAST :)

You talking Lake Houser? When are they open? Im off alot during the week,not this week, just curious. I rode there a few weekends ago and I liked the trails...Would like to go back..

Kelly

yes, lake houser. they are open every day....you cannot ride after dark and I suppose you may get into a hassle if you ride at 5:00 am , but that's it

hey whipit1k u do know they had a big write up in the Shelby Star last week about shutting down Lake Houser because of some kind of zoning B.S. and neighbors whining and crying about the noise.

hey whipit1k u do know they had a big write up in the Shelby Star last week about shutting down Lake Houser because of some kind of zoning B.S. and neighbors whining and crying about the noise.

yep, saw it. Here in the USSA, non PC activities such as dirtbike and atv riding, shooting , hunting, etc are going to be tolerated less and less. just watch

anyway, as of now, they are open and I will ride there as much as possible

as for the dangerous 2-way trails, unhelmeted quadtards , etc- that is why I go during the week.