Sign in to follow this  

2004 crf250 oil bolt

How long should these be? I just picked up a 04 crf250 and changed the oil and the bolt seems excessively long. Possibly wrong oil bolt? Anyone link me to a manuel or tell me how long there oil bolt is? Also is the tranny side and the motor side different resivors? So i have to fill them up separately? Thanks

How long should these be? I just picked up a 04 crf250 and changed the oil and the bolt seems excessively long. Possibly wrong oil bolt? Anyone link me to a manuel or tell me how long there oil bolt is? Also is the tranny side and the motor side different resivors? So i have to fill them up separately? Thanks

http://xtremeusa.com/fiche_section_detail.asp?section=141474&category=Motorcycles&make=Honda&year=2004&fveh=3344

yea, the motor and tranny is seperate.. u fill the tranny on the right side (plug with no dipstick) engine fill is on top of the ignition cover.. (fill to top line of dipstick, without the dipstick screwed in) for the oil bolt pull it out and take a length measurement of the threaded part.. post it on here and one of us can tell u if its correct