MN/Western WI track videos

new450 asked, so I thought I should put this out here so maybe a few others can remember what the warmer months were like!

local tracks helmet cam footage

New Ulm -

Mankato -

Elko -

Staples -

Midway -

Jordan Supercross -

Little Falls -

Mazeppa -

Thielman MN (District 23 trail ride) -

Arkansaw WI -

Wheeler WI -

Note that Staples footage was from almost this time last year; April 5th, 2008!

We're almost there... it will be here soon!

Stevie,

Could you compare Staples to Springcreek, Midway, Zumbrota, Hurricane?

I was looking at Staples opening seasoning, but REALLY like Kellogg.

Kellogg is a REAL LONG hike for me. Staples is 20 minutes from my Mother's home. How is the dirt? Fast, easy flowing, technical, scary jumps, etc?

Oh, that's right, you mentioned deep sand whoops (and lots and lots and lots of them) ARE your favorite. So are you hitting up G-Berg ?

Stevie,

Could you compare Staples to Springcreek, Midway, Zumbrota, Hurricane?

I was looking at Staples opening seasoning, but REALLY like Kellogg.

Kellogg is a REAL LONG hike for me. Staples is 20 minutes from my Mother's home. How is the dirt? Fast, easy flowing, technical, scary jumps, etc?

Oh, that's right, you mentioned deep sand whoops (and lots and lots and lots of them) ARE your favorite. So are you hitting up G-Berg ?

NO WAY on the deep sand! Staples is I guess a sand track too, but it's a little firmer. There is nothing super scary there, but there were sections that I didn't do. There is a pretty good sized step up, but it is nothing but fun.

It's pretty quick; but it does have some sharper corners too. I don't think you get near fifth gear, at least I don't think I did!

Both are very fun tracks!