Sign in to follow this  

STICKERS are freaking great!

I have been on these stupid crutches for 11 weeks now. I found a way to make them a little easier to cope with. Seeing that I have been getting some free stickers in the mail (thanks to the thread in the General Section) I had a few left over. So I decided that I will be taking all of my left over stickers and putting them onto my crutches. Take a look.

131.jpg

Sure makes this whole situation a bit brighter. Besides, they add 2hp to my overall output of these hell sticks :p:ride::moon: :moon:

Sweet man great Idea I got a ton of free stickers in the mail too! Pronblem I'm having is I dont know what to do with em all. Any ideas??

lol thats sweet, ive seen people take a bar pad and put it on their crutches too

Thanks guys

I put a select few on my bike in places where there arent usually stickers.

Also If I ever get a fridge, or a nice tool box I'll put em there :p

Nice!! Hopefully You Won't Need Crutches The Next Time!

Amen to that!

hahaha that is cool! I think I might do a little powder coat work to mine for next time I need them. Sucks being on them eh, I was only on mine for 6 weeks though.

hahaha that is cool! I think I might do a little powder coat work to mine for next time I need them. Sucks being on them eh, I was only on mine for 6 weeks though.

Hahaha

6 weeks is still a long time though. After 8 its pretty much smooth sailing. :p I will be on them for a total of 13-16 weeks probably. I guess femurs are important

Well, I got 14 from monster, 6 from renthal, and 4 from ProCircuit. But the week is young. :)

Are you kidding me. I got bad gas for this thread. It said "wasteful".

What a joke :)

Get some Factory Connection or Kayaba stickers and you can say you got your crutches done by them for high-impacts :banghead:

Hahahaha funny you say that. I just put RG3 stickers on there yesterday :banghead::)

looks sick and to your bad gas, dont worry i get those all the time. some people just are in bad moods on days i guess :)

looks sick and to your bad gas, dont worry i get those all the time. some people just are in bad moods on days i guess :banghead:

Yeah, I try to act my best on here, and I always seem to get random bad gas for stuff that doesnt make sense. And my good gas is when it doesnt count :banghead:

As long as I can help I guess. Its just gas...:)

i just sent you a little something to make you feel better.......only the finest VP fuels sent your way haha

i just sent you a little something to make you feel better.......only the finest VP fuels sent your way haha

Hahahahahaha ok