Sign in to follow this  

James stewart first turn crash, sorry but not a good camera or camera man

im disappointed in myself for missing the last few races, seems like ive missed some good racing.

cool vid

Notice how he picked up the wrong bike? I think it was Josh Hill's and he was like this is my bike your bike is over there.

im disappointed in myself for missing the last few races, seems like ive missed some good racing.

cool vid

Same with me :p . Good catch with the camera though

If he didn't gain any places, they won't dock a rider for cutting the course.

Exactly, that's the rule from the AMA rulebook that was quoted in the pro racing forum. If he didn't gain an atvantage, then it's legal. Seeing the stunts the kids pulled in the past....seems to me like he's just lucky that he didn't gain a place. I'm sure he didn't know that was a rule.

Anyway, that was a gnarly crash. The only reason I watch SX is for the crashing....outdoors is where it's at. thats REAL racing!

If he didn't gain any places, they won't dock a rider for cutting the course.

He came out 4th into the second turn, He had to have at least gone around 6 or 7 others riders. But that's AMA for you. Letting J-law do what ever he wants

alright motofreak i get it you dont agree with anything i say and you know what GREAT, good for you thats why they are opinions but you dont need to comment on like every opinion i state, alright thanks buddyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He was mid pack and then he cut the track and came out 4th. If he wouldnt have cut the track he would have been in like 10th place. And i cant believe he said that he let reed go. Reed would've passed him with ease if he tried to battle with him.

alright motofreak i get it you dont agree with anything i say and you know what GREAT, good for you thats why they are opinions but you dont need to comment on like every opinion i state, alright thanks buddyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I have nothing against you brotha, Just "Booba" Is one of my favorite riders, Saying "Seeing videos of stewart crashing is great in my mind" is kinda a jackass thing to say.

well sorry my comment offended you. imo i think he is a extremely fast rider but also doesnt have a knowledge of what his limit is. i think he pushes himself as far as he can go and it doesnt always turn out good for him. if had a better understanding of what is too much then i would like him but thats just my opinion. dont get me wrong he is an extremely talented and fast rider but the thing that got me the most angery was the whole A1 k-dub thing. i mean he should have looked first! also i know it wasnt totally his fault but the unadilla RC accident 3 years ago really got me too. but i do agree with you on his speed