Where Does This Piece Go!?

I was riding my DRZ the other day and I noticed that this metal piece was just dangiling at the lowest part of the speedometer cable...I have no clue where it came from, can anyone give me a detailed description on where this belongs...Do you think it came loose from a wheelie, I pulled like 2 wheelies that day.

DSC01945.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

I was riding my DRZ the other day and I noticed that this metal piece was just dangiling at the lowest part of the speedometer cable...I have no clue where it came from, can anyone give me a detailed description on where this belongs...Do you think it came loose from a wheelie, I pulled like 2 wheelies that day.

DSC01945.jpg

DSC01944.jpg

I believe that is the upper retainer for the said cable. I thought it bolts on to the right blinker assy/fork clamp. Did you remove the right front blinker lately???

Erling

I believe that is the upper retainer for the said cable. I thought it bolts on to the right blinker assy/fork clamp. Did you remove the right front blinker lately???

Erling

thats what i was going to say but im not sure about where it goes on the s model but i know for sure it goes on the fork clamp on the sm model