Sign in to follow this  

Boise ride this weekend

My riding partner wants to ride Hemingway again, so I think we will probably turn up there about 10. Maybe next time we will ride Rabbit if I don't get killed by a quad this weekend...

Looks like I'll be taking a buddy who doesnt ride much out Sat. to either Rabbit or Murphy. I'll keep an eye out for you. We'll be in the grey Chevy X Cab with a white enclosed trailer tailgating us.

It's suppose to start getting warmer over the next couple days.

Man was it cold this morning :p

Bruce

Looks like I'll be taking a buddy who doesnt ride much out Sat. to either Rabbit or Murphy. I'll keep an eye out for you. We'll be in the grey Chevy X Cab with a white enclosed trailer tailgating us.

It's suppose to start getting warmer over the next couple days.

Man was it cold this morning :)

Bruce

What time do you think you'll be showing up?

"O"

I'd be game for something later on Saturday -- say 2:00 or so [soccer game for the 6 YO is at 11:00. Also would be game for anytime Sunday. No worries if it doesn't work -- there's always next weekend.

I think we will be out there around 11:00ish

I think I can show up then.

In other news, I swapped carbs tonite on the XR, 23 minutes, and it started on the first kick. Har.

"O"

I am going to ride hemmingway on saturday. Hows the conditions out there? I havent been out yet this year.

I am going to ride hemmingway on saturday. Hows the conditions out there? I havent been out yet this year.

I didn't ride last weekend, but did the weekend before. It was much better than the week before that. Then it was slimy underneath. We rode Rabbit both times. I imagine it will be good. Looks like a chance of rain now.

I'd be game for something later on Saturday -- say 2:00 or so [soccer game for the 6 YO is at 11:00. Also would be game for anytime Sunday. No worries if it doesn't work -- there's always next weekend.

I think I'm going to meet up with 06-450X at 11. If you'd like I'm sure we can swing by the parking lot when you think you'll arrive and pick you up for some riding.

I think I'm going to meet up with 06-450X at 11. If you'd like I'm sure we can swing by the parking lot when you think you'll arrive and pick you up for some riding.

Thanks Steve -- I think I'll just got some stuff done this weekend in preparation for the snow melt when the riding moves to the mountains. I'll keep a lookout for the next ride posting though. Dave

Looks like it's going to be a no show for me Steve.

I get to work. :) Being unemployed and a student, I have to take the work when it's offered.

Maybe next weekend.....

Bruce

Looks like it's going to be a no show for me Steve.

I get to work. :) Being unemployed and a student, I have to take the work when it's offered.

Maybe next weekend.....

Bruce

Drag!

"O"

Yo Steve, I'm heading out to Fossil tomorrow. Going to meet some guys out there at 10am. If you're interested give me shout....maybe we can pool out there!

Yo Steve, I'm heading out to Fossil tomorrow. Going to meet some guys out there at 10am. If you're interested give me shout....maybe we can pool out there!

I wish I could! I'm only allowed out of the house to ride one day a week. What are you riding these days?

"O"

I wish I could! I'm only allowed out of the house to ride one day a week. What are you riding these days?

"O"

Oh, well I thought you were still looking for someone to ride with tomorrow. It's all good though, maybe next time.... Oh I'm on a '09 KTM 450...

Oh, well I thought you were still looking for someone to ride with tomorrow. It's all good though, maybe next time.... Oh I'm on a '09 KTM 450...

Gene, you swap bikes like a woman swaps shoes:p Back on a 450

BTW we need to hook up for a ride again

Originally I was but since no one was going I found someone to go with on Sun. Didn't you have a 300 and a WR450? I thought I saw your 450 on craigslist a while back.

"O"