Sign in to follow this  

Good Baja Karma

It sounds like alot of guys are having a great time down under. I give props to the Army and the Federales and policia who are keeping the heat on! I think they are having an impact:worthy: it's got to be intense. I've got three trips planned in the next month so lets have a good time, treat the locals well and watch each others back:thumbsup: Enjoy, it's time to ride:ride: and watch a little.

• Like 1

My fingers are crossed for EVERYONE travelling, riding, or vacationing in Baja.

... ride safe Brett, and others!! :)

It sounds like alot of guys are having a great time down under. I give props to the Army and the Federales and policia who are keeping the heat on! I think they are having an impact:worthy: it's got to be intense. I've got three trips planned in the next month so lets have a good time, treat the locals well and watch each others back:thumbsup: Enjoy, it's time to ride:ride: and watch a little.

So you are saying that we should continue to act ass we have always done down there? Sounds like a plan to me. i'll be leaving friday morning:ride: :):banghead:

Mike

So you are saying that we should continue to act ass we have always done down there? Sounds like a plan to me. i'll be leaving friday morning:ride: :banghead: :banghead:

Mike

yes. :)