Sign in to follow this  

Northeast MX Club

how is the Northeast Mx Club? Is it worth the money? Im thinking about joining.

According to Mapquest, I'm about an hour away, which isn't bad considering everything else is about an hour and half away.

I'm an A/Expert rider and need a place to ride 3-4 times a week, is the track going to be to easy?

They have an open house this weekend if you wanted to stop down. For someone at the "A" level it might be a little too easy for you but they are always improving the track. Kessler worked with them a bit last year on track layout and he is supposed to be helping again this year. With the lack of places to ride it is one of the few options for riding year round on any day you chose. It is a small club and they do limit the number of members, last year was my first year with them and I will be renewing again.

They have an open house this weekend if you wanted to stop down. For someone at the "A" level it might be a little too easy for you but they are always improving the track. Kessler worked with them a bit last year on track layout and he is supposed to be helping again this year. With the lack of places to ride it is one of the few options for riding year round on any day you chose. It is a small club and they do limit the number of members, last year was my first year with them and I will be renewing again.

thanks for the info.:)

you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the track would you?

Here is a video we had on New Year Day of my son trying his new bike. The track has changed somewhat from this, but you get the idea of the layout. To me it is a fun track for after work to get some riding in.

thanks, he has gotten better since then. that day the track was somewhat frozen and a first ride since he had the bike for christmas.

Here is a video we had on New Year Day of my son trying his new bike. The track has changed somewhat from this, but you get the idea of the layout. To me it is a fun track for after work to get some riding in.

nice video, definitely looked like he was getting more comfortable every lap.

After seeing some other videos on youtube, not only are quads on the track, but they are on the same time as bikes. :) No thanks. I would rather spend the extra money on gas going to blue diamond...

I belonged the year Raceway Park lost it's practice insurance. It was better than not riding at all. The guys that built it are really nice and try their best to make it decent. It's a bit small, but I had no problem staying in riding shape there.

Once Raceway Park reopened the extra 1/2 hour to drive there made it not worthwhile for me.

Is that what it cost? :)

Yep!

$1200 for the family and $800 for the single.

I can go to Dutchman almost 80 times for the single price.

Geeezus...i mean the track was okay and all but $1200?????? Are they out of their mind? I think i'd have to live next door before i spent that kinda loot.

Just sayin........

$1200 per year, open 7 days a week. It's $100 per month for a family. It costs $40 per day per person at Raceway Park. I thought it was very reasonable when I belonged.

$1200 per year, open 7 days a week. It's $100 per month for a family. It costs $40 per day per person at Raceway Park. I thought it was very reasonable when I belonged.

you gotta remember though....odds are you wont get to ride every month b/c of mother nature and that winter thing...just wont be feasible for me....too far of a drive...if i lived in jersey...well i'd think about it then.

Breezewood has a membership thing going on and its like $450(?) and that gets you access to the park 6 days a week with NO riding fees...of course thats just as far..maybe even farther for me...i guess i'm just gonna have to move next door to a track to make my cheap a$$ happy...lol :)