Sign in to follow this  

Supermoto (*(*( Aprilia SXV 450*)*)* ???????

Hey i am lookin into puchacing a aprilia sxv 450, now i was wondering if i can get some pros and cons on this bike? im new to this type of bike and i would like to get some info on it. From what i see this bike is a bad ass machine. Im looking it to getting a street legal supermoto soon and i think i am really set on a aprilia sxv. Please if you can send me some of your information i would appreciate it!

PS: i would love to see your Aprilia SXV if you own one!!!!:p

i have a 550 love it ...stay 08 plus the 07 eirlier had sealing problems orange case sealant ..they ar different but really cool... aprilia has a forum that can tell you anything you want to know about the sxv

The machines are great! Id loveeee to have one! But like the post before me said, there is an aprilia forum andeveryone there is SUPER helpful!

The dreaded "orange sealant" on the 2007's was really an assembly line problem that Aprilia has really stood behind with a solid Warranty giving people Brand new 2008 Motors for up to 2 years from the Original purchase date. Speak to your Aprilia dealer about it for details.

Forums are largely responsible for the bad rap of the 2007's. Mine is an 2007and has had no problems what so ever with close to 3000 miles now. I wasn't really in the market to buy one but the deal was too good to pass up.

I love the SXV550 - it is so much fun to ride track or street on.