Sign in to follow this  

wheel swap from a 05 250f to 02?

currently rebuilding my 05 crf250r that have a set of pro-wheels/buchanan spokes.. was wondering if anyone would know if they will fit on an 02 450 before i tear it down? thnx

The OEM rims for the 250F are not as wide as the OEMs on the 450. Hubs are another issue, but are something I don't know the answer to.

hubs no problem. but like said the stock size on the 125/250f is a 1.85 vs the wider 2.15

yea, i knew about the rim size difference.. rear tire on the 250f is 110/90/19..stock is 100/90/19.. ill try it and see.. back end will prob be all over the place.. just as long as the hub and brakes will line up is mainly what im worried about..

yea, i knew about the rim size difference.

The OP specifically stated wheels (rims) and spokes, but said NOTHING about hub size in the OP??? :)

well im sorry then my bad.. ill clarify myself, i have set of wheels from my 05 crf250r that consist of Pro Wheel Rims "Generation 2", Buchanan Stainless Steel Oversized Spokes, And Stock Powdercoated Hubs so i was wondering if the STOCK 2005 CRF250R FRONT AND REAR WHEEL ASSEMBLY WILL FIT RIGHT TO THE FRONT AND REAR AXEL AND BRAKE ASSEMBLY ON THE 2002 CRF450R... Im so sorry for any inconvience or heartache this may have caused...but thanks for the help and ill post what i find :) moto_x2005