looking to buy a top end kit

Im coming to the states for a week and want to pick up a topend kit for my 01 RM250. I have a place to ship to in seattle. Up here they are about $250 canadian give or take:banghead: So any suggestions on where to buy In the US.

Thanks.

mihylo, why OEM gaskets only?

I have found on the Zooks that OEM gaskets and seals are the only ones that actually seal properly. The aftermarket gaskets are thinner, cheaper material. The O-rings they give you are incorrectly sized. I bought an Athena kit when I did my rebuild last summer and so far I have replaced the countershaft seal and the 2 crank seals. Also I noticed that the aftermarket companies don't go that extra mile. I compared an OEM base gasket to an aftermarket. The OEM was thicker and had silicone trim for proper sealing around the oil and coolant jackets. The sad part is I think I paid $60 for the entire Athena kit and OEM is only like $15 more.

In short the OEM would have saved me time and money.

I've got Cometic gaskets on from the top end last September that seem to be doing OK but I do remember thinking that the o-rings under the lid seemed like they didn't fit exactly. I'll go OEM this summer when I change rings, no sense in taking risks.

Thanks for the tip!

I've got Cometic gaskets on from the top end last September that seem to be doing OK but I do remember thinking that the o-rings under the lid seemed like they didn't fit exactly. I'll go OEM this summer when I change rings, no sense in taking risks.

Thanks for the tip!

No problem.

You know its funny, because 20 years ago Cometic gaskets were it. The OEM stuff was junk and if you had Cometic you bragged about it. LOL

I guess everyone out sourced to China and Korea. I have Extra gaskets coming Friday/Monday, I'll take a pic of the Oem base against the old Athena that was on there.

Aurora Suzuki in Seattle on Aurora is the best shop for Zuk's in the Seattle area IMO. They've been selling Suzuki in that location since before Moses walked the earth.

There ya go, Want to speak to God and part the sea? How about save an entire RAce from destruction or cast plagues on Egypt? Buy a Suzuki, the only ride for the voice of God herself (It's a Jay and Silent Bob thing)