Sign in to follow this  

If...

I sold my 07 450 last week and the guy is coming to get it tomorow. I'm gonna dump either my 250F or my 09 450... I'm tire of switching between 450 and 250F when I need to use a 450 as a back-up. It doesn't happen much, but it's still a PIA regardless i.e. I have my regular track DIALED on my 250F and when I swap to a 450, I have to rethink nearly everything and then again (if only for a bit) when going back to the 250F.

If I decide to sell the 09, what should I seek? I can sell the PC full system on its own and I could remove and sell the Rekluse too, but they do add to the bike's value.

As it stands now I'm leaning toward keeping my workhorse, the 250F, cuz it's already 100% dialed for me and there's no more R&D requried; damn thing is like a broken in glove. There are benefits to the 09 too, but that's the one I'm having a harder time setting a value on.

Id say probably 5200-5600 maybe, depending on the condition. Also, if you decide to do this, I might take the PC exhaust off of you hands for a fair price.

lmk how much you want for the pipe and reckluse?? pm me if you want. make me a package deal too if i take both. thanks

A friend of mine traded his in for 5500 2 days ago, I don't see why you couldn't sell yours for @6800 with the upgrades.

A friend of mine traded his in for 5500 2 days ago, I don't see why you couldn't sell yours for @6800 with the upgrades.

People are getting new ones for $6700.

A dealership gave that? Not saying your lying but I bought mine new for 6700 OTD so thats not a very smart dealership.

i would never pay 6800 for a used one since i paid 6800 otd for a new one lol

low hour used one in mint cond i would say prob 5700-5900 maybe on the private market