Sign in to follow this  

SRAC or RMXA

Hi guys (and girls),

I'm fairly new to the motocross scene in colorado, as this is my first year racing. I've raced the first 3 SRAC races, and just discovered that there is another sanctioning body, the RMXA. I was just wondering if there is a big difference between the two organizations? Which one is larger and gets the bigger turn-out? Does anybody know what the pros & cons are of racing in either series?

Thanks for the help

What class you run? I like SRAC a little more because they race watkins, and have the supercross series. But RMXA has some great tracks as well.

I'm running 250 Novice now. I guess I'll be running SRAC for 2009, they do seen to have a better track selection.

Thanks for the info

I suggest going to both and make the judgment for yourself. I like both clubs equally, both have fun tracks. Biggest difference between them, besides tracks, is the RMXA always runs full day program where SRAC, after days get longer, run split day program.

Both are great & some tracks run both srac & rmxa (VDR,WATKINS,BRUSH,WILDRAT)

Both are great & some tracks run both srac & rmxa (VDR,WATKINS,BRUSH,WILDRAT)

VDR is my favorite:p :):banghead:

$40 for RMXA and you can now do it online.

I joined RMXA and will probably join SRAC also, Not worried about points just want to ride different tracks and have fun.

250C is good, also try Open Beginner.

RMXA.com you will find all the information you need. RMXA has the best selection of tracks this season running at IMI Motorsports, Miliken, VDR, Wild Rat, Craig, Cheyenne, Brush, Watkins, Sterling.

IMO, the RMXA will always make a better 1st impression. They are much more organized. And they pretty much go by AMA rules instead of making their own.

Sure the SRAC has split days at some tracks so if your a C rider you'll finish up by 3 or so. However if you're an A or B rider, you may not start your practice til 4 or so, and if you have'nt been there all day, you'll be searching for a parking spot for awhile. They'll shorten your motos so hopefully you won't be racing in the dark.