Sign in to follow this  

nother RM added to the stable

well today we traded our 01 yz426f for a 04 RM 125 straight up. It is sitting out in the workshop next to my 05 RM 250, them together is such a beautiful site lol. the 125 does need a lot of cosmetic work but it is mechanicly sound. it has applied top triple clamp, pro circuit pipe and silencer, ported cylinder (not sure who did it, but im going to be taking the cylinder down to PR racing and have them look at it), pro taper bars, v force 3 reeds, and probably a few other things im forgetting. this weekend i'll be putting on some of my 250's old plastic since its in better shape than the stuff thats on it. cant wait to try her out at the track this weekend :)

i hear ya, this is my fourth one, i started riding on a 91 rm 80, then a 2001 rm 125, now i have a 2005 rm 250 and just picked up this 04 rm 125....i love my suzuki's

well i wont be posting any pictures of the two of them rebuilt until they have their new plastic and graphics, they will be getting matching custom factory backing graphics. here is a couple pics of the 125 right after i started the tear down.

almost forgot, i already have universal carbon fiber frame gaurds to get rid of those funky diamond plate ones

100_2024.jpg

100_2025.jpg

yea they def look homemade, next winter it will be getting a whole rebuild just like my 250 got, i cant wait for next year when they are both exactly who i want them

Which one will I be riding Saturday?

neither if you keep making excuses to not ride...i'll juet take both for myself. if you decide you want to ride you can take what ever one im not riding at the current moment

nice score 125's are fun i allways steel my wifes when we go riding becouse i can realy whip it around:smirk: any i ride it like i stole it:lol: she dosn't realy like it when i start jumpin big stuff on it though, allready flat spotted her rims twice.